Last update: October 22, 2020
Exercise of rights
How do I express my choices about the use of my data?
We are actively working to improve our choice manager in your account to allow you to better control the use of your data.
Unsubscribe from our database:
- By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to: Stimuprat Editions, 4 avenue Neil Armstrong - Bâtiment Mermoz - MERIGNAC 33700 FRANCE
If you proceed by email or post, please let us know your full name, email and addresses and mention the reason for your request and/or the right you wish to exercise.
What are my rights regarding the use of personal data?
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you can exercise your rights: access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation, portability (if applicable) and define the fate of your personal data "post mortem" by email to email@example.com or by mail: Stimuprat Editions, 4 avenue Neil Armstrong - Bâtiment Mermoz - MERIGNAC (33700).
In order to allow us to respond quickly, please provide us with your first and last name, e-mail address. Some requests to exercise your rights (right of access) must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing your signature in order to verify your identity and specify the address to which the reply must be sent to you. A reply will then be sent to you within 1 month of receipt of the request. At any time during the risk analysis conducted by Stimuprat Editions in the context of fraud prevention, you may submit your observations.
Stimuprat Editions has a Personal Data Protection Officer (DPO) responsible for ensuring the protection of personal data. You can contact the Stimuprat Editions Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Protection Policy
Stimuprat Editions is concerned about the protection of personal data. It is committed to ensuring the highest level of protection for your personal data in accordance with the European and French regulations applicable to it in terms of personal data protection. For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the website of the French data protection authority: https://www.cnil.fr/en/home
Who is responsible for processing my personal data?
The data controller is the company that defines for which and how your personal data are used. The personal data collected on the www.cardiocases.com website, the Cursus ECG by Cardiocases website and the www.rhythmopedia.com website are processed by : Stimuprat Editions 4 avenue Neil Armstrong - Mermoz Building - MERIGNAC (33700)
Why does Stimuprat Editions collect my personal data?
Stimuprat Editions uses your personal data mainly for the following purposes:
- Order and customer relationship management: We need information about you for the management of your orders and the follow-up of your orders (for example: shipments, invoices, accounting and in particular customer account management, customer relationship management such as satisfaction surveys, complaints management and after-sales service.)
- Payment of your orders: When you pay on our sites, your payments are secure. Stimuprat Editions does not collect your payment data. All your bank data are collected only by our PCI-DSS certified payment service provider, which guarantees the security of payments. Purchase payment: When you pay for an order, the card used to pay is kept for the time required for the transaction and then for 15 months from the date of payment to ensure proof of the transaction.
- Registration, management and monitoring of your user accounts: We use your personal information for the purpose of registering and processing your registrations, administrative management, service provision, payments and communication with you in connection with your registrations.
- Communication with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you through various channels.
- Advertising: We use your personal information to present to you advertisements based on your interests in cardiological topics that may interest you. Commercial prospecting by third parties: Your data may be transmitted to data processor. Email prospecting is not carried out without your consent. Concerning postal or telephone prospecting by data processor, you can object at any time by notifying us at email@example.com or by post.
- Customer knowledge and statistics and performance of our site: We may use data to better understand our customers or for statistical purposes to analyze the activity of our site and improve the services we provide. We measure audiences, such as the number of pages viewed, the number of visits to the site, as well as visitor activity on the site and their frequency of return.
- Purposes for which we collect your consent: We may also request your consent to the processing of your personal information for a specific purpose that we will indicate to you. When you consent to the processing of your personal information for this specific purpose, you may withdraw your consent at any time, and we will stop processing your information for this purpose.
What personal data is collected about me?
We collect and process your surnames, first names, addresses, email addresses, IPRPS numbers, Adeli numbers, passwords, phone numbers, IP addresses, connection data, browsing data, preferences and interests, curricula consulted, complaints. The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you at the time of collection by an asterisk. Some data is collected automatically as a result of your actions on the site, other information may be transmitted by partners.
We collect the information you provide us with, in particular when:
- you create your customer account on our sites
- you participate in our events
- you browse our sites and consult pages
- you contact our Customer Service
What communications am I likely to receive?
Information and newsletters
- Service emails: As part of the follow-up of a contract, you will receive an email to allow you to follow the execution of your contract (information on our events...) The receipt of this information is not related to the choices you would have made for receiving newsletters and commercial offers.
- Newsletters: Following the creation of your account and if you have not objected, you may receive information and offers from Stimuprat Editions by email. These newsletters allow you to stay informed of Stimuprat Editions' news and the advantages you can enjoy. We measure the opening rate of our electronic mailings in order to adapt them to your needs.
- Postal mail: If you have not objected, you may receive offers and information by post.
- Telephone contact: If you have not objected to this (excluding prospecting by automatic call centre which will be subject to your express agreement) you may be contacted by our operators or data processor to propose you event related to those in which you have participated.
On what legal basis and for how long are my personal data processed?
The processing of your personal data is justified on different grounds (legal grounds) depending on the use we make of the personal data. Below you will find the legal grounds and storage periods that we apply to our main treatments.
Legal grounds for the processing operations:
Among the applicable legal grounds:
- The contract: the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of the contract to which you have consented.
- Consent: you agree to the processing of your personal data by means of express consent (checkbox, click...). You may withdraw this consent at any time.
- The legitimate interest: Stimuprat Editions has a commercial interest in processing your data that is justified, balanced and does not infringe your privacy. Except in exceptional cases, you may at any time object to processing based on a legitimate interest by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The law: the processing of your personal data is made mandatory by a law.
Retention periods: We keep your personal information in order to allow you to use your Stimuprat Editions account for a period of time necessary to fulfil the relevant purposes under the conditions described on this page, for a period of time necessary to fulfil legal obligations such as tax or accounting obligations, or for any other period that may have been communicated to you.
Who are the data recipients of my data?
Data transmission to data processor
The data we collect may be transmitted to service providers (data processor) - who are used by Stimuprat Editions to provide its services for specific purposes. For example, for the management, execution, processing, payment of our events, as well as for marketing operations.
What about the personal data of minors?
The services of Stimuprat Editions are not intended for minors and therefore Stimuprat Editions does not process data specifically concerning minors.
This page allows you to better understand how cookies work and how to use current tools to set them.
What is a cookie?
A "cookie" is a series of information, usually small in size and identified by a name, that can be transmitted to your browser through a website to which you connect. Your web browser will keep it for a certain period and will send it back to the web server each time you reconnect. Cookies have multiple uses: they can be used to store your customer ID with a merchant site, the current content of your shopping cart, an ID to track your navigation for statistical or advertising purposes, etc.
To learn more about cookies, how they work and how to prevent them, click here